University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post Utme Form Is Out! See How To Apply And The Requirements For UNILORIN Admission Form.
This is to inform general candidate that University of Ilorin, UNILORIN admission form is out for undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the list of courses offered by federal university of ilorin
Read this: UNILORIN 2020/2021 Cut Off Mark
University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post Utme Form Eligibility
Only candidates who applied for the 2020/2021 JAMB and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above.
Read this: How to Pass Unilorin Post Utme 2020
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post Utme Form
Step 1: Update of Profile.
- On the University of Ilorin Website https://www.unilorin.edu.ng under Portals (first under
- the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal.
- On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and your Surname as
- default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you
- have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card
- within two weeks ( )
Step 2: Clearance procedure.
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step 3: Course registration step.
- After the completion of the Steps I – II above interact with your Level Adviser and or Head of
Department on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site.
a) You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential
one known to you alone.
b) Ensure that you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the
password recovery is available online.
c) Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided
d) In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail address
that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the
Level Adviser and or Head of Department.
- Thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment
Note: Failure to authenticate your registered courses with your Level Adviser before payment is at
your own risk, as you may be required to pay charges for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus
ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
- Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies
(Black and White copies are not acceptable) of the final Course Registration Form.
- Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate
a) Collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office.
b) Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on
- Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are
Visa and Master Cards.
NOTE: University of Ilorin does NOT accept direct payment to Remita through
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
For further enquiries contact : email@example.com.
That’s all. We hope this guide show you How To Apply For UNILORIN Form, Requirements and Eligibility.
The post University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN 2020/2021 Post UTME Form appeared first on 9jaschoolnews.