FUOYE 2020 Utme/Direct Entry Form Is Out For Interested Candidate! See The Requirements And How To Apply For Federal University Oye-ekiti (Fuoye) Admission Form.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2020 UTME that the admission form is out.
Federal University Oye, Ekiti, located within Oye community, was one of the nine Federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, pursuant to an executive order made by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, whose pioneer Vice Chancellor, is Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON, has two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti with 7 Faculties and 49 Departments.
Courses/Programme Offered By FUOYE
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. Agriculture
- B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
FUOYE 2020 Utme/Direct Entry Form Eligibility
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How To Apply For Federal University Oye-ekiti (Fuoye) Admission Form.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N 2,000. 00) only.
Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal using any bank Debit Card.
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Deadline: Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
Caution: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
For Further Information: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
That’s all. We hope this guide show you How To Apply For Fuoye Admission Form, Requirements and Eligibility.