Koladaisi University Post Utme / Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out! See How To Apply And The Requirement For KolaDaisi Form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Koladaisi University Post Utme / Direct Entry Form Requirements,
- 100-LEVEL UTME
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- DIRECT ENTRY
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme as in (i)
Courses Offer By KolaDaisi University
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Read this: Kings University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH 2020/2021 Admission Form
How To Apply For KolaDaisi University Admission Form
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com
That’s all. We hope this guide show you how to apply for How To Apply For KolaDaisi University Admission Form, Requirements and Eligibility.
The post Koladaisi University 2020/2021 Post Utme / Direct Entry Admission Form appeared first on 9jaschoolnews.